Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Finally Made a Blog!

So after reading blogs for many years I have finally decided to create my own!

A little about me:

I am starting my 3rd year teaching Kindergarten at the same school I went to as a child. It was nice to be in a familiar setting when I started my first year! Our school is getting a new building and I can't wait!

I student taught at an Arts Elementary and enjoy planning arts related lessons and activities. We are not afraid to use paint, liquid glue, glitter, etc in my classroom!

I love coffee, monograms, shopping, reading and going to the beach.


I am planning to upload pics and share my first year and second year classrooms (trailers). Once I get my classroom up and ready this year I will post about it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment