Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday Smorgasbord: July 6


I am linking up with Fabulous in First today for Sunday Smorgasbord. This is my first time linking up for this, but I had pictures from my weekend I wanted to share. I also had a great shopping trip to the JCrew outlet. They had so many things on sale!

(One)

I kept getting emails this week for the JCrew outlet. They were having a great sale and all of their clearance was an additional 60% off. They also have a teacher discount of 15% off that you can use too! :) I ended up saving over 80% off the full retail prices!! Here are some pictures of the things I got.



These shoes were so comfortable! I have wanted to get some for awhile, but did not want to spend $90 on them. They ended up being $17!!


I can't wait to wear these pants one day during the first week of school. I love wearing printed pants.


I don't know how long the sale is going on, but if you have a JCrew outlet near you, you should check it out!

(Two)

My family and I went to see the fireworks at Folly Beach on Friday night. We also ate at Loggerhead's. We got to Loggerhead's around 7pm and the wait was an hour to an hour and a half. We decided to walk over to the beach and the pier while we were waiting. I loved all of the flags on the pier.

There were still tons of people at the beach and in the water. 


After we walked to the end of the pier we got a call telling us that our table was ready. We had to hurry to get back, but we were able to eat quickly and get back to the beach right at 9:30pm for the fireworks show. There were so many people on the beach, but it was fun to watch them on the beach.



This is the kind of picture you get when you ask your brother to make sure he gets the pants in the picture!

My mom and I. We were coordinated twins. I bought both pairs of these pants at Old Navy last year and love them.

My mom and dad. My brother wanted to photo bomb every picture I tried to take of them. This was such a fun way to spend the 4th.

(Three)


Last night, we were invited to go see the Riverdogs game with our friends Matt and Christin and their two boys. They were playing the Rome Braves. Our seats were in the first row to the left of home plate. I have never sat that close before. We felt like we could touch some of the players! The weather was perfect and there was a nice breeze. I was shocked that the Riverdogs actually won. They have been losing a lot lately and they won 9-1 last night!

It was Ghostbusters night and watermelon night at the game. We saw the Ghostbusters car before we went in to the game. They had slices of watermelon out when the game was over. Matt and my mom also got whole watermelons for free!



(Four)

I am really excited about Blog Hoppin's Instagram Scavenger hunt. I am new to blogging was very excited when I saw this. I can't wait to get started on it today!


I am especially excited to try and win a Canon Rebel!!


Thanks for stopping by to read my Sunday Smorgasbord!








2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a steal on ballet flats. Look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog through Sunday Smorgasbord linky party!! I'm so jealous that you live so close to the beach, the fireworks looked AMAZING!! Can't wait to read more of your blog!!

    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete