Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Workin' On It Wednesday



I am linking up with Kindergals today for Workin' on it Wednesday. I have made a couple new TPT products this week and wanted to share them.

I made a Change in Transportation form to put in my student's folders. My students keep a clear pouch in their daily folders and I put a few of these inside. These are so helpful because we have to have all transportation changes in writing at my school. There are two forms per sheet.


I also include these School Money forms in their daily folders. I made these a couple weeks ago, but wanted to post both of my forms together. There are four of these forms per sheet.

 Last year I was just beginning to learn how to make things on my computer. My classroom theme is monkeys with a lot of green accents. I also have some yellow in my room too. I made the flags with yellow and green backgrounds, but the yellow flags were really too hard to see. 


The last thing I made this week are new bunting flags for my reading castle. Here are the Reading Castle Flags I made. They are all on green backgrounds, but the backgrounds are different. You could use the "Reading" flags if you do not have a reading castle. 

Sorry, I don't have a picture of them cut out and together. I won't be doing that until I go back to school. 

My pastor's wife retired from teaching as I was starting my first year. She gave me so many great things, including this awesome castle! It is made with solid wood and the sides have hinges so it can be folded together.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Your new flags show up so much better. Good choice to re-do them. BTW...that castle is incredible!

    http://learningattheteachertable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete